Home » , , » Messi: Someone Will Break My Record

Messi: Someone Will Break My Record

Written By Unknown on Thursday, January 10, 2013 | 11:15 AM

Messi
Messi: Someone Will Break My Record
Sportslast - Lionel Messi was happy because it was re-elected as the world's best players in FIFA Ballon d'Or event. He was ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo and Andres Iniesta with is final.

The award seemed to be a recognition of Messi's performances during the year 2012. Messi solve a lot of record, both record club and international record.

Messi was happy after being elected for the fourth time in the event the ballon d'Or. But he also believes someone will break the record he had accomplished someday.

"I hope my record will last a long time. However someone will surpass my achievements someday. I just want to win more trophies again. I want to continue to get better every time," said Messi.

Messi is one record that will probably take a long time to be solved is the achievement of 91 goals in a calendar year. Messi surpassed Gerd Muller's record of 85 goals that had lasted for 40 years.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Sports Last - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger